Sunday, February 3, 2008

Go Tigers Go






Yesterday FredIII, Fred IV, Tori, and Clayton went to a tigers game. It was Clayton's first college game. He really enjoyed it, especially after they added the M&M game to it. This involved him getting a certain number of M&Ms for each type of point that the tigers scored. Afterward they ( along with Jennifer, Jack, and Lee) came over and we grilled burgers. It was a fun evening. I was not ready for them to leave. I did not get enough Clayton and Jack time. But then, I don't think I ever could.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

These pictures are so good. I'm so sad we missed everyone. I love the picture of Tori and Fred- and the one of Clayton and Dad. So much fun.

Fred said...

The game was a blast, but I have to make a correction. It was Clayton's first Memphis game, but not his first college game. He has been to a Union game before with his Aunt Janice and was very impressed when he heard that Uncle Zach played for them. Thanks again for the fun day!