Friday, March 7, 2008


I was a bad kid.. When I was little, I remember telling people that I was born two days before my mom and dad got married. Of course that mortified my mom. She was quick to point out that their anniversary was two days after my birthday and they were actually married three years before.

Anyway, I guess I'm still kinda bad. You see, the anniversy of just about the best marriage I've ever seen, almost past before I remembered it. Luckily I remebered Late Wednesday and called Mom to wish her a happy one. As most, of you who read this blog know, Dad passed awayalmost 5 years ago, but the he left a lasting legacy of love to Mom. He loved her faithfully for fifty four years before he died and I know he loves her still, as she does him. Happy Anniversary Mom!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very sweet! Happy Anniversary, Grandma!

Dan and Tami said...

That is very sweet. We love you, Grandma!