Monday, April 14, 2008

My Little Brother is 50??!!






Yesterday my sister-in-law Carolyn gave my brother Lee a surprise 50th birthday. He is an avid fisherman so naturally there were fish everywhere. Carolyn had decorated with fishing lures, poles, etc. On each table was a fishbowl with goldfish in it. For dinner we had catfish with all of the trimmings. There were goldfish crackers, gummy fish, and gummy worms. My favorite were the cute fish cookies - fish shaped, not fish flavored. We had a great time, but we missed Mom and Dad ( Mom is at home recovering form her surgery). Happy Birthday, Lee! Thanks for a great day!

5 comments:

Dan and Tami said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun. Wish we could have been there. Love you guys.

Elizabeth said...

I seriously had a blast!! We all need to get together more often!

Heather said...

How fun! My Mom turns 50 next week!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey ya'll! I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your family! We really enjoyed watching the game at your house, and we appreciated ya'll welcoming us like you did! We love Zach and Liz, and we see many more visits in the future!

Elizabeth said...

Hey.. i was just looking at this picture again and I can't figure out what zach and lee (especially, lee) are doing to the poor fish in that picture with Jack.