Sunday, October 12, 2008

October Birthdays

We celebrated October birthdays Saturday. Jennifer's birthday was on the 10th., Liz's is on the 20th, and our friend Christy Brawner's was today - the 12th. It was a lot of fun having everyone over for roast, mashed potatoes, corn and biscuits. Of course there was strawberry pizza and a new recipe that Liz found for pumpkin crunch for dessert. I love hanging out with my family.




Beulah ( aka Grandma) and her "friend" Ray. It was his
first Shackelford get together. Hopefully we didn't scare
him off.


Birthday girls Jennifer and Liz.

More birthday girls.



The other birthday girl ( Christy ) and Jeff.

Lee and Zach



Tori and Lizzie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last week, we did sound in science. If you send me your e-mail address, I can e-mail you a lesson plan that I did for my evaluation. We did lots of really cool experiments! Then, my mother-in-law came and read a book called The Little Old Lady Who Wasn't Afraid of Anything. It had lots of sound words in it. Then she did a pumpkin patch with them. She's also done a Columbus ship and spiders in a web. With each one, she just reads a book about the subject and does a project. For the spider, she used paper plates. They drew a web on the back and used velcro dots for the spiders. Then they glued on wiggly eyes. It was really cute! Send me your e-mail address if you don't mind so we can e-mail good ideas back and forth! aupchurch@scsk12.org