Saturday, January 5, 2008

First Posting



I ( Renee) just realized that Fred had set up this blog last summer. I was talking to Dan about starting, one and he told me that we already had one. I am going to start keeping it mainly because it is a great way to share pictures and the details of day to day life with family who live far away - that would be Dan, Tami , Zeke, and the yet to be named baby girl. ( I call her Froneeta - after Fred, Ron, Renee. and Anita.) Somehow I don't think it will stick.

Anyway, we had a great Christmas ( except for missing the above named people) After Christmas Fred and I went to Gulf Shores, AL and had a few days to rest and relas. It is a good thing we did because we have been keeping Clayton and Jack for a few days so that Fred and Jennifer could have a few days away themselves. It has been fun - days filled with Power Ranger movies, Chuck E Cheese, and various " boy " fun. We had a new grandog join the family Christmas Eve. Jack really likes him.

No comments: