Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Go TigersGo!

Fred and I went to a Memphis game tonight. We were playing East Carolina. Of course the tigers won ( by 41 points no less). This was my first experience of going to a ballgame and having seats in a box at the club level of the stadium. Wow - I didn't know a ballgame could be so relaxing. The box is actually a room with about 16 theater seats, a bar, a couch, flat screen tv, refrigerator, coffee tables and just about anything else you would need to be comfortable. I just kept thinking how Dan and Fred would enjoy it. I intended on taking pictures but left my camera in the car. It was a fun night, and I am rooting for the tigers to go all the way!

1 comment:

Dan and Tami said...

And they shall. I would love to see the games, but fortunately, I can listen to them. Go Tigers Go!