Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Doctor Visits






Today Kaiyah and Zeke both had doctor visits scheduled so Tami and I took a taxi to the doctor's office this morning while Dan was at his language tutor's. While waiting for Kaiyah to complete her hearing test ( which she passed by the way - we were glad because she failed it last week) Zeke once again made friends with the people in the waiting room. Especially the person who had pretzels in her purse. We then took both of the kids to the pediatrician's office for checkups and immunizations. Neither of them seemed to think it was a fun experience. Zeke screamed from the time he was put on the examining table until after the shot was over : reminds me of me. When the doctor was about to give Kaiyah her shot he said that I could hold her while he gave it. He said that it would hurt. I did what any good grandmother would do. I gave her to her mom - I didn't want her mad at me.

After the doctor ordeal we went to the mall and got ice cream, rode rides ( Zeke did) and looked around the toy store. OK so I bought him a toy fish - he did have to get a shot today.Then it was a taxi ride home.

I took off on the tram this afternoon ( by myself I might add - I was very proud). I met Dan at the area where the Blue Mosque, etc is and we were going to go to the Sultan's palace. We got sandwiches at a stand and ate in the park. After making the trek to the Sultan's palace, we found out that it was closed on Tues. But we had a nice time anyway. I think that I have gotten the hang of the tram. The only problem is that if I get 20 feet away from the tram I am lost. But I could find my way back home as long as I can find the tram. Here are some pictures of the doctor's visit, the place we would have gone into if only there weren't 2 guards with automatic rifles at the entrance, and Zeke being silly tonight.

1 comment:

Corey and Melody Cain said...

I'm glad to hear the good test results, and know you're having a wonderful time! Be careful on that tram!!!