Monday, June 30, 2008

We Miss Pawpaw!






Fred got home Saturday night after a long flight. Zeke has been asking about him ever since. He saw a bald man from the back in church Sunday morning and got really excited because he thought it was Pawpaw. We have been just mostly hanging out around here. Yesterday was church and today Tami and I went back to the Grand Bazaar for some more shopping. I have just been enjoying hanging around the house with my grandchildren. Here are some cute pictures.

4 comments:

Bill Mauldin said...

Man, Zeke is a cute kid. That chocolate picture is priceless. I am glad to see y'all are having such a great time.

Elizabeth said...

I also love the chocolate picture, but am slightly confused. Is he eating in the bathtub?

Seriously- cute pictures!

Fred and Renee said...

yes, we knew the mess he would make so he was licking the spoon from brownies in the tub.

Fred Shackelford said...

And PawPaw misses them too