Friday, June 13, 2008

Gulf Shores






I spent the past five days at the beach with Fred, Jennifer, Clayton, Jack and their friends, Billy and Erica Mauldin and their sons, Noah and Luke. It was a blast. The weather was beautiful and the company a lot of fun. The boys were so good and kept me entertained. Thanks for letting me tag along guys! On the way home we stopped at the USS Alabama battleship in Mobile. There were veterans who had actually served on the submarine there for a reunion and we got to meet them and thank them for their service to our country. Clayton had his picture made with them. Jack loved the helicopters.

3 comments:

Dan and Tami said...

Glad you had fun!!!

Corey and Melody Cain said...

I know they loved and appreciated you being there!

Heather said...

Hey there! So good to see you all yesterday for the birthday fun! Paul and I were working in the nursery this a.m. with none other than Debbie Sisk - who said she was in your bunco group! Small world!!