Monday, June 23, 2008

We Are Tourists














This morning Dan and Tami took Kaiyah to the doctor while we stayed here with Zeke. After they got home we spent a large part of the day being tourists. We went to the Blue Mosque. It is one of the most beautiful buildings that I have ever seen. After that we ate lunch at the Blue House Restaurant and sat on the roof with the most fascinating view. Then it was on to the Grand Bazaar where we bought a few souvenirs ( but I am not telling:-). We came back home after that - it was hot and we were tired, but pleasantly so. I am about to eat some homemade pizza. It was another good day!

1 comment:

Corey and Melody Cain said...

Tears came to my eyes as I've read your last two posts. I know you are loving being there! Tell Dan and Tami that we love them and are praying for them! Your new granddaughter is beautiful!