Friday, June 27, 2008

Fred has to leave







Yesterday was Fred's last day here. He left to go to the airport at 3:00 AM this morning. He should be flying over the Atlantic Ocean as we speak. I am going to stay until next Sunday morning. I hope I can find my way home and don't end up in China or somewhere - although that would make for another interesting experience. Yesterday Dan and Tami took Kaiyah to the doctor at the hospital where she was born. That hospital is connected to a very nice mall. While they were at the doctor, Fred and I hung out with Zeke. He wanted to ride some kiddie rides there and while he was doing that he made friends with a little girl who was also riding. We shared tokens and the kids got to ride twice as many times. I enjoyed talking to the little girl's mom.She spoke a little English and I spoke less Turkish, and we had a lot of laughs trying to communicate. The people here are so friendly!

2 comments:

Zachary Allen Wiggs said...

That is so funny! I think that Zeke likes Ronald McDonald!

Elizabeth said...

I'm so glad you're posting regular updates. It makes me feel like I'm there, a bit. I'm glad you are having fun. I miss you all. love you